What is Workers' Compensation?
The purpose of Workers’ Compensation is to provide wage replacement benefits and medical treatment for employees who have been injured or become ill due to a work-related
injury or illness. It is a no-fault system of insurance with benefits paid by the employer’s workers’ compensation insurance coverage. | Learn More »
Our Pledge to You
If you are injured on the job, you have certain rights, benefits and responsibilities. The Trust will assist you in receiving immediate quality medical care, handle your claims from initial injury until closing, and assist you in returning back to productive employment as quickly as possible.
The entire staff of the Trust understands the disruption an injury can have on a family when a wage earner is injured on the job and cannot work. We are here to help you through this process.
- We pledge to give each injured employee individual attention.
- We pledge to handle your claim in a prompt and courteous manner.
- We pledge to fully inform you of all workers’ compensation income benefits you are entitled to receive and to pay these benefits in a timely manner.
- We pledge to pay all authorized medical expenses in a prompt and accurate manner.
- We pledge to make every effort to return you to your job as quickly as possible
If you would like to speak with your Claim Representative, please email and include your:
- Claim # if available
- Employer name
- Date of injury
- Phone number
- Email address