Homeowners Insurance - In Person
Workers' Compensation Trust
47 Barnes Industrial Park Rd.
Wallingford, CT 06492
This course provides an introduction to homeowners insurance, focusing on the standard coverage.
Property coverages, such as the dwelling, other structures, personal property, and loss of use
- Covered perils for the dwelling, other structures, and personal property
- General property exclusions
- Property conditions
- Liability coverages, including exclusions and conditions
- Key homeowners endorsements
- Loss scenarios are used throughout this analysis to facilitate understanding.
4 CE Credits