Cyber Liability - In Person
Workers' Compensation Trust
47 Barnes Industrial Park Rd.
Wallingford, CT 06492
Cyber Risk is a concern for every business or institution that must manage the protection of sensitive and confidential client information. This seminar presents a risk management protection strategy for both the agency and its clients.
- Security breaches and identity theft
- Review of Federal and State statutes
- Protection of intangible assets
- The impacts of cyber crime
- Loss control solutions and risk financing options
This course provides 2 PC CEUs