OSHA Recordkeeping: Intermediate
Cost: Free to Members and Self-Insured Clients
Are you comfortable keeping the OSHA log and recording injuries but not sure what to do with complicated cases or how to record cases with both restricted duty and lost time? This webinar is the class for you. Beyond the basics of OSHA recordkeeping this class will take you to the next level.
- Discuss complicated recordkeeping questions
- Review most common mistakes in keeping OSHA logs
- Briefly discuss electronic recordkeeping
- Discuss how to record lost time and restricted duty cases
- Discuss guidelines to help determine COVID-19 recordability
Directors of Human Resources, Human Resources Managers or Specialists or anyone that is in charge of keeping the OSHA Log at your facility.
Pamela Hunter, PhD, MS, CSP, Senior Loss Control Consultant, Workers’ Compensation Trust