Preventing OSHA COVID-19 Complaints and Citations
Cost: Free to Members and Self-Insured Clients
Taught by Trust staff, this newly added webinar will provide Trust members and clients with knowledge of how to create a safer COVID work environment for employees to reduce the chance that your organization will be cited for COVID related violations. It will also provide the necessary knowledge of what components of a COVID program OSHA will be assessing should they decide to inspect your organization. OSHA can inspect organizations for a number of reasons. Due to COVID, our members have seen increased inspections due to employee complaints and recordkeeping violations including reporting deaths and severe injuries (hospitalizations). Join us to learn more on how to prepare should OSHA come knocking at your door.
- Increase attendees’ Increase awareness for compliance with COVID-19 OSHA requirements
- Understand the components of how to complete a COVID risk assessment
- Review Engineering, Administrative and Work Practice Controls
- Personal Protective Equipment required for a COVID positive work environment
- Employee training requirements
- Keeping employees and individuals safe during the pandemic
Managers, Supervisors and Human Resources.
Kathy Marek-Bissonnette, CSP, Senior Loss Control Consultant, Workers' Compensation Trust
Sandy Adams-Brophy, RN, RS, Senior Loss Control Consultant, Workers' Compensation Trust