Homeowners, Dwelling and Umbrella Policy- GOTO Meeting
This course provides an introduction to homeowners insurance, focusing on the standard coverage.
Property coverages, such as the dwelling, other structures, personal property, and loss of use
- Covered perils for the dwelling, other structures, and personal property
- General property exclusions
- Property conditions
- Liability coverages, including exclusions and conditions
- Key homeowners endorsements
- Loss scenarios are used throughout this analysis to facilitate understanding.
2 PC CEUs