Partnering With The Trust
Workers' Compensation Trust, 47 Barnes Industrial Road South, Wallingford, CT 06492 (203) 678-0123
Cost: Free to Members
Welcome to the Trust! This program is essential for all new members of the Trust as well as anyone in the organization who is new to responsibilities for claims and/or safety. The Trust has several proven resources and services designed specifically for Trust members to reduce employee injuries, lower workers' compensation insurance costs, and to understand and implement OSHA compliant programs. Attendees will learn how the Trust manages workers' compensation claims for better outcomes and the vital role our members play in the process and learn the value of utilizing a comprehensive managed care network and resources the Trust has available to assist with transitional duty.
- Understand and learn how to access loss control resources
- Understand the claims process
- Understand managed care and how to access providers
- Understand the role of the Return To Work Specialist
- Learn about Trust TeleCare, telephonic nurse triage to manage work related injuries
New members of the Trust or anyone with the new responsibility of handling workers' compensation claims or loss control in their organization.